Emissions Control Systems (Euro V, Euro VI, EPA 10, Tier IV)
With a well proven track record for EGR valves, Thermal Management valves and Exhaust Brakes GT’s products are operational on Euro 4, Euro 5 and Tier 4 engines. Euro 6 and EPA 10 emissions control valves are also available.
• Proven Products with over 2 Million valves in the field you can be assured of quality and reliability. The GT range includes Euro 5, Euro 6, EPA 10 and Tier 4 compliant valves.
• Emissions Experience Hotside EGR valves, Thermal Management Valves and Exhaust Brakes now operating on Euro 4; Euro 5; Tier 4 diesel engines. Euro 6 and EPA 10 valves are available.
• Engine Capacity Experience - 4Ltr. to 16Ltr.
• Quality & Environmental Accreditations - TS 16949; ISO 14001.
• Rapid Prototyping providing fast turn around of prototype samples, a 48 hour turnaround for rapid prototypes is available.
• In House Validation Programmes developed to suit customers demands.
• Strong Customer Relationships with designers, project engineers and procurement specialists
• Environmental Providing technology that works.
GT's Emissions Management Systems Include:-
• Exhaust Brakes
• EGR Valves (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valves)
• Hotside EGR Valves
• Coldside EGR Valves
• EGR Bypass Valves
• Exhaust Brake with pneumatic actuator
. Exhaust Brake with pneumatic actuator and positional sensor
• Thermal Management Valves
• Thermal Management Valves with pneumatic actuators
• Thermal Management Valves with pneumatic actuators and positional sensor
• Air Throttle Valves with direct drive electronic actuators
• Pneumatic Actuators for arduous service duty and high under bonnet temperatures
• Air Check Valves
• Smart Electronic Actuator Systems (CAN bus and PWM %) for EGR valves control
• Smart Electronic Actuator Systems (CAN bus and PWM %) for Exhaust Brakes control
• Bespoke valves for flow control systems
GT EGR Flap Valves provide precise control of exhaust gas flow and are supplied in either electric of pneumatic actuation systems
GT's EGR flap valves - a cost effective solutions for OEM diesel engine emissions control strategies to meet stringent Euro 6, Tier 4 and EPA 2010 regulation
Currently operational on both On-Highway and Off-Highway applications the GT EGR Flap Valves have passed rigorous engine testing programmes, both on engine test bed and on field tests over many years
Contact GT Group today and let us help with your emissions control strategies